Monday, May 14, 2012

Who Am I?

Hello and welcome to my blog. Allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Yvan Bister. I am a language student at the university of Antwerp (Belgium). I'm studying french and english. English isn't my native tongue but I do feel fairly comfortable using it. As you may have guessed already, I really like movies. However I do more than watching movies, of course. As a student I spend a fair amount of time studying. I'm also passionate about playing guitar and going to the gym.
Last year I started a blog in which I type out guitar lessons. I've enjoyed doing this for a while, however I have been discouraged because of a number of reasons. Every post I made took a lot of time to make and it didn't get the views I had hoped for. As I spend a lot of time watching movies as well (about a movie a day), it got me thinking "why not write about that as well". I always look up movie reviews and have my own opinions to share. And so "Nuggett Reviews" came to be.
In this case I write under the alias "Nuggett". It doesn't really mean anything, I just thought it sounded fun. I am a fan of chicken nuggets so maybe thats how the name got in my mind, who knows, some strange things tend to happen in there.
I hope you enjoy my content. Feel free to send me your own opinions, either as a comment on an article or by e-mail to nuggettreviews@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment